Are you looking to cleanse your vanity and add clean beauty to your routine? Are you unsure where to start? If this is you then we are here to help break it down and simplify your transition.
It can get overwhelming with the abundance of products and information out there on the web and we all know the basic reasoning of going clean, which is getting rid of toxic ingredients from your skincare regime.
But where do you start?
Let’s think about skincare intuitively. When using skincare, we start with the products that we use to cleanse our face and then we wash them off. These products penetrate your skin but not at the level of those products that we leave on our skin (moisturizer, serums etc).
You can start your vanity cleanse by switching the products in your regime that you leave on your skin. These products penetrate deeper and you really don’t want toxic ingredients going inside your body.
Here are our 5 products that we suggest you swap out today.
- Moisturizer: Your moisturizer is the final step and what you use every day. Switch over and make sure your moisturizer has ingredients that are safe for you.
- Serum: Your serum is your treatment. This product will deeply penetrate under your skin and into your body. There are many clean serums available now that provide the exact same treatment with clean ingredients.
- Lipstick: raise your hand if you end up eating some of your lipstick. Many lipsticks are made with mineral oils and silicones that aren’t great for you. Switch over to ones that are organic with natural pigments.
- Eye Creams and Makeup: So many of us complain about having sensitive eyes and using makeup that irritates and makes us tear. Most clean brands of skincare and makeup use ingredients that are organic and safe. Pigments are made with natural ingredients, and oils used in skin care and are derived from organic ingredients.
- SPF: Sun Creams are filled with toxic ingredients such as Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, and Homosalate. Next time you buy a sun cream make sure you read the ingredients and choose cleaner brands.
At MissPalettable we are all about clean brands, and we are here to help with all your questions and concerns.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com .
Embrace Your Precious Skin!