The 10 Essentials You Need In Your Beach Bag
Beach season is officially in full swing and we are spending our weekends soaking up all that wonderful Vitamin D!
While we bury our toes in the sand, we make sure we have all of our beach must-haves. Here are our 10 essentials that you will find on our beach
1. The Instagram Worthy Pouch: Every beach trip needs a pouch! All our essential beauty, skincare, snacks, keys, money, sunglasses, our life gets placed in this. A boring old pouch won’t do it for us which is why we have our statement pouch this summer- PERFECT-IS-BORING! This super durable Henry Charles makeup pouch is an embroidered, coated cotton canvas trimmed with metallic exotic vegan leather beauty. It also has a water-resistant lining, making it the perfect beach companion.
2. The Multi-Purpose Sun Cream: Too much sun exposure can strip your skin of moisture and its essential oils (not to mention, the wrinkles it causes). So, a powerful moisturizer cum sun cream will keep your skin protected while you enjoy the sun. This Thank You Farmer lightweight and moisturizing Water Sun Cream diffuses beautifully into the skin giving you a natural and dewy finish (without a white cast) while protecting you from the damaging UVA and UVB sun rays.
3. The Celebrity Hat: Ahhhh the celebrity hat is our favorite accessory on the beach! It’s a fashion statement that is glamorous and oh so Hollywood!
4. The Healthy Snacks: With all that time playing in the sun, you're bound to get a little hungry. Stay healthy by throwing in some healthy granola bars. Add a few more into your bag for your friends and/or family too! Don't forget some extra water bottles to keep you hydrated, too!
5. The Refreshing Mist: On the hottest days of the summer, a refreshing mist (Soroci Morning Drizzel Bucket Mist) makes a massive difference. Toss this little guy in your bag for an instant refresh!
6. The First Aid Kit: Whether you are on the beach with children or not, it is always a good idea to have basic first aid items. Make sure your first aid kit includes:
- Calendula lotion (for sunburned skin)
- Pain reliever for kids and adults.
7. Wet Wipes and Wet Bag: After a long day at the beach you’ll have sand, salt, and sweat on your body. Quickly refresh before heading back to your car or the closest bar with a Wet Wipe. The water-resistant pouches/wet bags are amazingly multi-functional—use them for a wet swimsuit, to separate dirty items from the rest of your beach bag, or to protect your phone or any other valuables from water and sand.
8. Waterproof External Battery Charger: Taking photos at the beach (and posting them to Instagram) will drain your phone battery in no time, so make sure you have a waterproof battery charger with you.
9. The Perfect Beach Read: What beach day would be complete without a great book?
10. The Stylish Pair of Sunnies and The Super Cute Towel: This summer, invest in a pair of reliable sunnies that will safeguard that gaze with a deep tint to keep out the sun's rays. Another obvious, you need a towel for when you go swimming. Or even to lay on!Bring a light weight and easy to pack towel on your fabulous beach day.
Now that you have all you essentials for the beach, don't forget to share your fun moments with any of MissPalettable brands using our hashtag #misspalettable. Enjoy the sun!